- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use*.
- Exia IICT4 or Exd IIC T5/T6.
- ATEX aproved, Ex II 1G (Exia) Ex II 2GD (Exd).
- BASEEFA certified
- UL Listed (PB only), Class I, Div 1, Groups C & D.
- CSA certified.
- IECEx certified.
- CUTR* certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
- Stainless steel or marine grade alloy.
- Robust yet lightweight.
- Easy to maintain.
- *Depending on version.
SM87 S.S Pushbutton (Ex)
These manual fire alarm, emergency shutdown pushbutton units have been designed for the most arduous environmental conditions. The units are both easy to install and maintain. Intrinsically safe Exia and flameproof Exd versions of each model are available. A choice of either stainless steel or alloy makes the range suitable for either the offshore or onshore industries.