MICA® IL-800 ZONE 0 & ZONE 1 HAND LAMP
The IP67 shock resistant cover is manufactured completely from anti static plastic. The lens is five millimeters thick and specially toughened.
Advanced electronics prevent deep discharge of the battery and indicate low battery charge. When battery power is getting low, the beam starts to blink at 15 second intervals. Both Zone 0 and Zone 1 models are available with the MICA® emergency function (EM). When the IL-800 with EM-function is in charger, it detects a power outage and turn on automatically. The MICA® IL-800 is compatible with MICA® ILC4 chargers that can recharge an empty IL-800 unit in less than 6 hours and even in +40°C. The MICA® IL-800 may also be ordered with special CRI-90+ LEDs for better colour rendering.
- Three high-power CREE LEDS
- Up to 200 Lumens guaranteed over LED lifetime
- Optional emergency function (EM) and blink mode (BK)
- ATEX / IECEx to Zone 0 and Zone 1 areas
- Temperature classification T4
- Robust IP67 housing
- DNV Type Approval Certified