With an integral increased safety chamber, for termination, this unit offers both high output and easy installation.
In addition, the 25 Watt version still offers superior output with a higher ambient certified temperature (+65°C).
The flamepaths, flare and body, are manufactured from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use
- Ex de IIB/IIC, T3/T4
- ATEX certified, Ex II 2G/ Ex II 2GD
- IECEx ceritified Gb, Db
- BASEEFA certified
- CUTR certified
- IP66 & IP67
- Certified temperature: -50°C to +65°C
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath
- Up to 122dBA at 30 Watts at 1 metre
- 25 and 30 Watts versions
- Power tappings via integral transformer
- Ratcheted swivel mounting strirrup
- Stainless steel fixtures
- 100V line or 8Ω