- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exed, Exia or weatherproof.
- ATEX approved
- Ex II 1GD (Exia)
- Ex II 2GD (Exed)
- BASEEFA certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –40°C to +50°C (Model dependent).
- Corrosion resistant red painted GRP.
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.
- Optional lift flap.
- Key operated test facility.
- Lightweight and robust.
- Breakglass hammer available (Contact sales office for details).
BG2E GRP Breakglass Call Point (Ex)
This manual fire alarm call point has been designed for use in flammable atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The GRP enclosure is suitable for use offshore or onshore where light weight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is required.