The housings are manufactured completely from a UV stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
The model XB15 contains a supervisory diode and four wire lead connections for alarm applications.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
In addition to the standard worldwide certificates, EN54-23 and SIL1 are both now available. As well as the XB15 being certified from -55°C to + 70°C , the new control circuits have been designed to consistently energise at -55°C.
- 5J, 10J & 15J options
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIC, T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- IECEx Certified Gb, Db.
- UL listed for USA and Canada:
– Hazardous locations:
Class I, Div. 2, Groups A*, B*, C & D.
Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB & IIC* T4/T5/T6.
– Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
– Marine listed.
*Not applicable for Canada
- ULC Listed to Canadian Safety Standards
- CUTR certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 & 67.
- EN54-23 Certified.
- SIL 1 Certified.
- Certified temperature: –55ºC to +70ºC.
- 5, 10 & 15J versions available.
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure.
- Corrosion-free GRP.
- Four wire and supervisory diode.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional relay or telephone initiate.
- Optional cast or wire lens guard.
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries.
- LED version available. (See data sheet for LD15).
- Improved inrush current characteristics.
- Consistent extreme temperature start-up.
- Certification ATEX, IECEx, UL, Inmetro, ULC, SIL 1, CUTR, CQST, EN54-23
- Flameproof ATEX Ex II 2GD, EExd IIC T4/T5/T6
- Area Classification Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Certified Ambient Temperature -55°C to +70°C
- Ingress Protection IP66 & IP67
- Material Corrosion-free GRP
- Entries Up to 3 x 20mm or 3 x 25mm (NPT for UL)
- Weight 2.6-3kg
- Options Body & lens colour, tube energy, relay & telephone initiate, flash
rate, voltages 24-48V d.c., 110-254V a.c.